Welcome to Showcase Kitchens!We know that any type of project, whether it is a full kitchen remodel, or, simply purchasing a new faucet, is important to you. Family values, goals, tastes, and everyday lifestyles need to be taken into consideration when doing a renovation, no matter how big or small. We know that your project has to be perfect and suited to your family, therefore we go above and beyond to give you exactly what you envisioned. We have been providing kitchen bath, and other types of remodeling in Canton, Avon, Simsbury, West Hartford, Farmington, and surrounding towns since 1979.
So stop into our showroom today, or drop us an email
If you like you can visit our showroom electronically via this virtual tour that we designed to show our store and many of our offerings. Walk around and click the arrows to zoom and navigate INSIDE our store located in Canton Connecticut. We have been in this location for many years, but our kitchens and other offerings are always changing, so if you've been here before, come on back in. You may never want to leave!
- A note to let you know we appreciate the fine job you did turning our cave into a bright wonderful kitchen. The personal attention that you showed throughout the job reinforced in our minds that we chose the right company to work with.
Jim and Fran, Simsbury, Ct.
- Thank you for all your hard work and personal attention in creating our beautiful kitchen. The workers you sent not only took great pride in their crafts, but, like you, were so friendly and helpful it was a pleasure having them in our home. After visiting many showrooms, it was by chance that we stopped in at 'Showcase Kitchens'. We felt an immediate rapport with you, and we were not disappointed.
Susan R., Litchfield, Ct.
- Jeff and I cannot thank you enough for the fantastic renovation you coordinated and designed for our kitchen. You and your crew have such a wonderful can-do attitude. Thank you for always being so quick to respond to our calls and working with us so calmly and pleasantly through it all.
Jeff and Ruth, Canton, Ct.
- Showcase Kitchens designed a beautiful new kitchen for us. Erica was wonderful to work with - her design really reflected that she not only understood what elements were important to us, but understood both our decor interests and what was best suited to our style of home. Her guidance was so valuable in ensuring that we ended up with a kitchen that was beautiful, functional, and something that we will enjoy and appreciate for years to come.
- If, like me, you've heard horror stories about remodeling projects, rest assured that you will be in good hands with Showcase Kitchens. From the initial phone call to the completion of my project, Vinny Guarino was a consummate professional. He not only listened to what I envisioned, but by asking the right questions he was able to make some fantastic suggestions along the way to improve upon my original ideas -- all while staying within my budget. During the installation portion of my project, I always felt like I was a top priority. Their installer was very punctual and paid attention to the tiniest of details.
- My husband and I had just purchased a home and knew we wanted to redo the entire kitchen. We had three different companies provide estimates before deciding to work with Vinny at Showcase Kitchen. The price was the most reasonable, and Vinny himself was very personable and provided input while also making sure to listen to my ideas. The project went a little longer than expected, however we are very happy with the results and would not hesitate to hire him again for future projects.
- My experience with Erica and the entire Showcase Kitchen staff was excellent.
When I started the project, I had a specific style and color scheme in mind. Erica used her design experience to guide me with product selections and layout changes, while allowing me to stay within budget. She was professional, friendly and patient throughout the entire process.
The result is a beautiful kitchen, mudroom and bar area. I absolutely love my new kitchen and the improved functionality of the entire space. I would highly recommend Showcase Kitchens.
- We love our new kitchen! Every suggestion you and your staff had, we agreed with and it turned out beautiful. We have had numerous compliments on the transformation!
Thanks for the great service!
Debbie, Simsbury, CT
- When we decided to renovate our kitchen in July, 2011, our first and last stop was at Showcase Kitchens in Canton. As a decorator, I had several ideas of how I wanted our kitchen to look, but I still wanted a professional and well-established kitchen design business to work with me. That`s where Colleen Eckdish`s expertise and confidence grabbed hands with my ideas and our exciting, new kitchen began to come together.
Right from the get-go, Colleen expressed her enthusiasm in our kitchen renovation.
- I had the opportunity to work with Showcase on two occasions. The first was a very extensive kitchen remodel. The outcome was beyond my expectations and 3 years later I wouldn't change a thing. Showcase was fabulous at organizing each step of the project from start to finish. Our second project was a master bathroom remodel. Although it was a much smaller job than the kitchen it was still great to have Showcase there to coordinate the details. I will use them on any future projects that arise.
- It was such a pleasure working with Vinny Guarino of Showcase Kitchens this year as we had a house completely renovated. This included completely gutting a large kitchen, master bathroom and powder room, and updating another bathroom. Vinny was instrumental in these projects as he masterfully redesigned the kitchen layout and guided us through the innumerable decisions and details, always with skill, artistry, an eye for precision and a sense of calm. 'Glitches' never troubled Vinny. The people he had doing installations were true craftsmen. The end result for our home is spectacular. We will always be gratefull to Vinny.
- Working with Erica and Showcase Kitchen when remodeling my kitchen was a great experience. She was on mark with every detail. The family owned business was friendly and personable on each and every visit. It has been nearly three years since my kitchen has been done and it still is my favorite room in the house. I loved what they did so much, that this year I hired them for my bathroom and my closet. The level of attention and costumer service was worth every penny and I would recommend them for any home build or remodel.